Cruise across the beautiful waters of Krabi Hong Island in a longtail boat and relax in the magical oasis of mangrove forests, crystal-clear waters, and rich diversity of marine life. Jump from the boat into the emerald lagoon, climb up to the stunning viewpoint and snorkel at Daeng and Lao Lading Island with clownfish, squid, and even barracuda.
Start the day trip with a hotel pickup service in Krabi in the morning. Undergo a short health check-up by the crew of Krabi Sunset Tours at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang. Hop aboard the traditional longtail boat with your fellow explorers and head over to the Hong Island group. Make a short stopover at Koh Daeng (Red Island) for open sea snorkeling in clear waters and prepareto be amazed from the coral reef under the sea.
Cruise further to the tropical gem of Lading Island, nicknamed Paradise island which is located 2.5 km north of Hong Island and consists of two small bays with sandy beaches. Here you can snorkel in the cool turquoise waters and spot a wide array of colourful fish and other marine animals. Enjoy a delicious, fresh made Thai style lunch directly at the beach.
Then spend a leisurely day exploring the main island, named Koh Hong, from mangrove trees to wild birds, giant lizards, incredible rock formations, and beaches. Relax on the sundeck and soak up the scenery. Feeling the heat? Then jump from the boat into the refreshing, hidden lagoon. The highlight is the recently opened scenic viewpoint with a 360° panorama of the most amazing limestone islands the Andaman Sea has to offer.
At approximately 15:00 get brought back to the pier and to your hotel with lasting memories from this unspoilt paradise.
- 08:00am - 08:45am : Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:45am - 09:00am : Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier
- 09:00am - 09:30am : Cruise by longtail boat to Hong Island
- 09:30am - 10:30am : Stop at Koh Daeng for open water snorkeling
- 10:30am - 10:50am : Continue to Lading Island
- 11:50am - 12:30pm : More snorkeling at Paradise Island (Koh Lao Lading)
- 12:30pm - 01:00pm : Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch right at the beach
- 01:00pm - 01:30pm : Cruise into Hong Lagoon for taking photos
- 01:30pm - 02:00pm : Visit the stunning viewpoint with a 360° panoramic view
- 02:00pm - 03:00pm : Free time for sunbathing and exploring Hong Island
- 03:00pm - 04:00pm : Head back to the pier and transfer back to the hotel