Meat cooking class and lunch in the heart of Sorrento
Learn how to make a delicious, 3-course Italian lunch from scratch, including classics like fresh pasta and Tiramisu, then dine on your creations with host Antonino!
- You'll be greeted with a welcome cocktail and an assortment of local cheeses and meats. Then you'll learn how to make Tiramisu, pasta from scratch, meatballs or chicken 'cacciatore', before finally sitting down to enjoy your creations
- A welcome glass of Prosecco and wine with the meal are included
- Takes place at the Quanto Basta cooking school, a small street-front restaurant in the center of town
- Communal cooking class and dining for up to 4 people
- Antonino is a chef who learned how to cook from his grandmother
About your host, Antonino: "I've realized that my generation is missing something important: the handmade food techniques and traditions that are passed down over time. It was from this love of food that I became the executive chef and founder of Quanto Basta, the first street-front cooking school in my town."
Eatwith is the world's largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Savor local food and enjoy dinner parties, cooking classes and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues.
Welcome prosecco cocktail with a tasting of local cheeses and cold cuts
Handmade pasta like gnocchi, ravioli or scialatielli Sorrento Style (with mozzarella and tomatoes)
Meatballs or chicken “Cacciatora Style” (with cherry tomatoes, vegetables and white or red wine)