Seafood cooking class and dinner in the heart of Sorrento
Learn how to make a 3-course Italian dinner including pasta from scratch and a simple yet delicious way to cook fresh fish, and then dine on your creations!
- You’ll be greeted with a welcome Prosecco that's paired with salt and pepper shrimp. Then you'll learn to prepare coffee Tiramisu, followed by fresh pasta and the fish main course. After, you'll enjoy your handmade food for dinner.
- Welcome glass of Prosecco and wine are included
- Takes place at the Quanto Basta cooking school, a small street front restaurant in the center of town
- Communal cooking class and dinner for up to 4 people
- Antonino is a chef who learned how to cook from his grandmother
About your host, Antonino: "I've realized that my generation is missing something important: the handmade food techniques and traditions that are passed down over time. It was from this love of food that I became the executive chef and founder of Quanto Basta, the first street-front cooking school in my town."
Eatwith is the world's largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Savor local food and enjoy dinner parties, cooking classes and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues.
Welcome prosecco served with salt & pepper shrimps
Handmade pasta like gnocchi, ravioli, scialatielli served with clams and mussels
Fish “Acquapazza”style (with cherry tomatoes) or fish in salt crost